ISSF will co-invest in innovative SMEs with clear growth plans that aim at increasing productivity levels, introducing new products and/or accessing new markets. SMEs should fulfil the criteria below:
- Start-up or established innovative SME’s with a physical presence and/or core operations in Jordan, that aim at increasing productivity levels, introducing new products and/or accessing new markets.
- Availability of a lead investor(s)
- Commercially – viable business with significant growth potential.
- A well-defined and proven technology or business model that offers a sustainable competitive advantage.
- A well-defined market and customer base with the potential to expand locally, regionally and/or internationally.
- The business model offers the opportunity to be scaled rapidly, and would provide a profitable surplus to give attractive returns.
- Sound leadership and management team with the right skills and personal strengths of persistence and determination to continue to build a successful business and realize the value contained in the business idea.